Sunday, March 11, 2007

My First Post

Hello All!!

I am looking forward to this new blog. It will be alot easier to post pictures, edit stuff, etc.

Anyway, a little week in review.

Tuesday my dads boss left for 1 & 1/2 weeks in Hawaii and I worked with dad. I had a Behind the Wheel with a friend Matt which was pretty uneventful. Tuesday evening myself, my brother, and most of my sisters got sick with the flu. It only lasted about 12 hours.

Wednesday we spent resting and recovering.

Thursday Mom and Zack made a trip to Chicago to apply for my dads, Zacks, and my tourist visas.(Will post sometime soon about a job offer in China). No Basketball practice.

Friday Nothing unusual after work in the morning.

Saturday Matt worked with dad in the morning so I was off. Mom met with a friend for breakfast, then picked Zack and I up and went to the YMCA. We played Basketball while she walked and did some planning. Ali and Zack went with some friends to a Civil War Ball about 2 hours away. They left @ 3pm and got home @ 3 am. I didn't go so I could work with dad.

Today we went to Square Dance @ our friends farm. It was really fun!! Alot of our Friends were there.

Tuesday we have dentist appointments and a Basketball game in Oconomowoc. I am really looking forward to it.

Well I gotta go. My baby sister just threw up her bottle.
Ike

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ike,

I was just doing a search to see where the WCHSA Royal Eagles were from. My son plays your team today in Oklahoma. He turns 16 today and is a sophmore on the Varsity team (Mira Loma Mustangs, #23 is his number).
His name is Michael and is the oldest of my eight children.

We live in Corona, California, which is about 50 miles east of Los Angeles.

Your blog site is really neat. I need to get my kids to start one.

I still can't figure out what state you are in. You do square dancing so you must live is a rural type area. My daughters (5 of them) would probably love to learn. Michael would be reluctant.

Sorry for rambling on. Good luck with your new site.

P.S. Summer weather just came in two days ago. The kids are begging me to take them to the beach. Come along! you'd have a blast!

~AliisaJoy~ said...

Hey Ike,

Nice blog!! I like the template.

If you want, I can help you get a picture of yourself on the profile, and show you the easiest way to get pictures on your blog.

Love,
Ali

Anonymous said...

We live near Milwaukee Wisconsin. The Royal Eagles play about 45 min away. I know most of the guys on the team and they are great guys!!

It just hit 70 degrees today!!

Ike

Anonymous said...

Hey Ike. Nice blog. I'll have to tell Alex about it...

Anonymous said...

Hey Ike. Nice blog. I'll have to tell Alex about it...

-Allison

Anonymous said...

Hey Ike. Nice blog. I'll have to tell Alex about it...

Anonymous said...

Ike,

I talked to my son last night and I guess your team thumped us good. Congrats!

I see on the tournament website that we won today 70 to 33. The team went go-cart racing this morning so it must have relaxed them a bit. Another mother called my wife and "spilled the beans" so I think my Michael must have done well cuz my wife won't tell me what happened. She wants me to hear it from my son later tonight when he calls home (she's sort of upset that mom spilled the beans to her).

I still don't know what state you're from, but it sounds like it is a lot more relaxed and slower paced that the rat race out here (west).

Ike, enjoy your time as a kid. Big families are the best! Keep close to JESUS!

I hope your teams do well.

For now I say good-bye.

P.S. If you have heard Greg Laurie on the radio, he is our Pastor.
check out our church website, www.harvest.org.

GOD BLESS

Anonymous said...

Just so everyone knows, I am having difficulties logging into my blog which is keeping me from posting. Hopefully I will figure it out soon.

Last night we (my Basketball team) won 48 - 44!! We were down by 13 in the first half, 11 at halftime. It was AWESOME!! We have another game tomorrow night at our court, and Coach is trying to set up another game with Abundant Life (the school we played yesterday)!!

Today Ali, Zack and I went to a drama workshop in Fond du Lac. It was set up by a homeschool group that does a play every year. We are planning on auditioning for their play this year (probably Oliver Twist).

Anyway, there is a little update. Like I said, hopefully I will be able to login soon.

May the Lord bless you and keep you, May the Lord let his face shine upon you and give you peace!!

Ike

Anonymous said...

Congrats on winning the game!
I love drama! I'm in a play right now...I hope you guys get parts.

~Allison
www.xanga.com/smileygirl91

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update, Ike!
Hooray for basketball! I hope you get your login difficulties figured out soon.....they are a pain. Keep blogging; will we get to see pictures sometime?

Anonymous said...

Just as a little "teaser", our basketball game was really close. The difference was 4 points.

I am working right now on trying to find my password so I can login.

Ike