Sunday, April 8, 2007

My Quiz answers

Question #1
My Favorite President
1st George Washington
43rd George W. Bush
16th Abraham Lincoln
None of the Above

Question #2
My Favorite Musical Instrument
Bass
Drums
Guitar

Question #3
My Favorite Bible Verse
Romans 8:28
John 3:16
Isaiah 40:31

Question #4
I am:

5'11"
6'1"
5'10"
5'8'

Question #5
My Favorite Music Artist
Gaither Vocal Band
Josh Turner
Ernie Haase & Signature Sound
IIIrd Time Out

Question #6
My Favorite Book Series
Landmarks
Left Behind
G.A. Henty
Louis L\'Amour

Question #7
My Eye color is
Hazel Eyes
Brown Eyes
Dark Green
Blue

Question #8
My Dream Vehicle is
A '97 Ford Mustang Gt
A '07 Dodge 1ton Crew cab
A '97 Ford 1ton Crew cab
A Ford 15 passenger van

I am a Ford guy. My second choice would be a Ford 15 passenger van.

Question #9
My Favorite Movie
The Hoosiers
Remember the Titans
Chron. of Narnia, Lion, Witch & Wardrobe
None of Above

Question #10
My Favorite Movie Series
Left Behind
Lord of the Rings
Pirates of the Carribean
Chronicles of Narnia

I Like both Left Behind & Lord of the Rings alot, but I like Lord of the Rings a little bit better.

Question #11
I am:
A Command man
A Visionary man
A Steady man

Question #12
I enjoy to
Square Dance
Mow the lawn
Write
All of the above

Question #13
My Favorite sport is
Football
Basketball
Baseball
Soccer

Question #14
My Favorite card game is
Black Jack
Cribbage
Sheephead
Yooker

Question #15
I have lived in
19 houses
9 houses
16 houses
None of the above

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did really bad on the test, but i was sined in as you some how!

aleks