Sunday, April 22, 2007

Today

How's it goin' Y'all??

Today was moderately busy. Work, Church & Square Dance were the main events.

There were only 2 squares of people @ the dance today. It got really hectic during the plus tip because there were 1 & 1/2 squares of people who knew how to do it. The last tip was also hectic because we had 1 square, and was 1 person short of another. So everyone from there was trying to steal in our square :-) Noah, Dan Marquardt and I did a "trio"(if you could call it that) on a singing call. We took turns. I also had my first hash experience and I totally melted down under pressure :-(

Well, I want to try to get to bed at a reasonable time tonight.
God Bless!!
Ike
Romans 6

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whatever. You did good on the hash!
You guys did a good job with the trio, too.