Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Hello!!

Yes, I know it's been a while since I've blogged.

Saturday (April 28th) was my b-day. I got a "Get away Jordan" CD by Ernie Haase & Signature Sound from Ali, an older Gaither Vocal Band CD "Something Good" from Mom & Dad, and a Booth brothers CD "The Blind man saw it All" from Mom & Dad. Zack is going to pay for part of my ticket to the FCA Fish Family tailgate party/Brewers game (we went last year). Ali, Aleks & Emmy had a piano recital @ 1:30pm. Afterwards Emmy & I went home with my Grandparents.

Sunday we went to Church, & afterwards Grandma, Emmy & I went to Wal-Mart. She bought me a pair of dress pants & a Daniel O'Donnell cd called "Songs of Inspiration". Then we went out to eat & grocery shopping. Then we went home & watched Jeff Gordon win the Nascar race!! I've been a JG fan ever since I can remember.

Monday Grandpa worked for several hours grading gravel roads. While he was gone I split some wood & did school work. When he got home, we split more wood.

Tuesday while Grandpa worked, Grandma, Emmy & I split & stacked a bunch of wood.

Wednesday he only had to work for a few hours, so I did school work while he was gone. Then we got some 8ft "sticks" ready for Grandpa to take to the paper company.

Thursday we got the boat lift (for the fishing boat) & the canopy (for the pontoon boat) into the lake. Then we put their dock up. Thursday night Mom, Zack, Emmy & Grace came up. Dad stayed home with Anja & Elsie because Elsie was sick.

Friday Grandpa, Grandma, Zack & I finished putting the boat lift out. That afternoon we went to Iron Mountain to the hotel where we spent some time with my Mom's side of the family. We spent that night @ some friends house.

Saturday we stayed @ our friends house until early aft. Then we met my Grandparents, Great Grandparents, Great Great Grandparents & Aunt for lunch @ the place the wedding reception was held. Then we got dressed @ went to the wedding, & to the reception. We left around 10pm & got home around 2:30am.

Sunday after work, Dad, Zack, Aleks, Emmy & I went to my Dad's bosses son's confirmation party.

Monday I worked.

Today I opened a checking account. & I mowed some lawn for the first time.

Well, I need to get to bed. I will type more soon.
God Bless,
Ike

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Hi,
I found your blog on Aliisas. I had to comment on the music you got for your birthday. You have some great taste!!lol..I love Southern Gospel! Come visit my blog sometime.
Ginger

Anonymous said...

Happy (late) birthday!