Friday, March 30, 2007

My test

I created a test for anyone who wants to try it(no pressure).
http://www.truefriendtest.com/friendtest/178609
I know there has been trouble in the past seeing the answers to this test, so I will post all the answers on my blog either a week from Saturday, or Sunday once I get back from China.
Good Luck!!

Yesterday we went to a Farm show in Oshkosh with Mr Shell. It was really neat!! I collected Pens and candy from the booths :-) There was a TON of different stuff there. Dad and Mr Shell found some stuff they might like to use @ the farm.

Gotta go.
God Bless!!
Ike

4 comments:

Ike said...

I am having a little trouble with the link.

Ike said...

www.truefriendtest.com/friendtest/178609

Try copying and pasting this into the address spot.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ike

I took the test and i did really bad! And I'm your sister.lol

see ya rownd,lol
Aleks

Anonymous said...

you could try www.quizyourfriends.com for a different quiz. That's what I do sometimes, cuz you can see the answers and score board right away.