Monday, June 4, 2007

I passed!!

Hello!!

I passed, Praise God!! The guy who administered the test was REALLY nice!! He was helpful (unlike my first test) and I was really comfortable driving with him. I had six points for not looking in my blind spot (right hand side) when turning right at a stop light. I am pretty sure that he is the same instructor my friend Matt took it with. We only had to wait for about 45 minutes to get my license. Anyway, I gotta go, just wanted to share.

God Bless!!
Ike

8 comments:

~AliisaJoy~ said...

I'm SOO excited for you!!

~AliisaJoy~ said...

P.S. I hope you like your new profile picture! LOL If not, just let me know and I'll change it for you.

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Isaac!
I will be 16 in 17 days, and I would like to get my license as soon as possible! :-)

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Congrats on getting your license! :D That's so cool!

Nice picture, Ali...;) lol

-Allison

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting your license Ike! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Ike.Congratulations!gtg Elorine

Sarah said...

Awesome Ike, I remember how nerves Ben was when he got his test!! Great Job!! Sarah.G

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Isaac!! I am starting to get excited about getting my permit, only a few months left until I'm 16 (although Mom has been 'fudging' and talking about getting my permit a couple months early- I'm all for that!!)!!
Drive safe, and don't let Ali back-seat drive too much! :)