Monday, June 4, 2007

A very quick update

Hello!!

Hows it goin'??

Friday Mom worked at CHEA from 11am straight until 6am Saturday. We sold about 3/4 of the stuff we brought.

Saturday was Dad's day off. We bought some ice cream & toppings to celebrate the CHEA sellings.

Yesterday after work we (us oldest 4) went to a square dance. The caller was pretty good (after who we've been to this week he didn't seem quite so good) and was really nice!! It was kind of a tight squeeze, but it was fun!!

Today I have an appointment to take my road test in Milwaukee. A friend of mine just took it there.

Well, I gotta go.
God Bless!!
Ike

3 comments:

--aleks k. said...

I'm hope you pas your test Ike!! I think your going to

Anonymous said...

I hope you pass, too! Was it Matt that took the test there?

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your road test Ike! I hope you pass!