Thursday, May 31, 2007

A Flunkee :-)

Hello,

Today I had my road test in Beaver Dam. And I flunked it. The guy was a bit grumpy & I was really nervous. I got off on the wrong foot when I almost went out of the parking lot against the signs (oops), and that made me even more nervous. My points were under the limit, but I was failed because I went (at the most) 3mph down a hill. I admit, it was my fault. God taught me a hard lesson, a REALLY hard lesson (Romans 8:28). I am much better off for it, because it's got me to slow down, & really focus on everything going on around me. So, I have another test scheduled for Tuesday in Watertown (I've heard horror stories). PLEASE pray for peace & relaxation for my next test. I was sooooooo disappointed today, that I couldn't stop the tear for 5-10min., & I never cry!!

Anyway, His lessons & timing aren't always our own. But all things work together for the good of them who love God and are called according to his purpose.
God Bless!!
Ike

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that you flunked! That really stinks! It's nice that you can have a second try so soon, and that you can think of the things God is teaching you through this. I'll pray that you will have peace for your next test!
-Allison

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Sorry you didn't pass you driving test! That really stinks!! Hope you pass on Tuesday!

Sarah said...

Hi Ike,
I know how you feel!!
Ben